Betenbough Homes invites you to join us for a two-day event as we celebrate our newest model home in Lubbock! Help us celebrate with a ribbon cutting ceremony hosted by the Lubbock Chamber of Commerce and a grand opening for the community.
Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
Friday, August 17 | 10:30 a.m.
All homeowners, city officials, leaders, business partners, media, and non-profit organizations are invited to attend.
- Betenbough Homes' leadership team will reveal the model home floor plan and how the sales center will serve home buyers in Lubbock-Cooper ISD.
- Learn about the Bell Farms community.
- Enjoy coffee from J&B Coffee and sweet treats from Cupcake Avenue.
- Open tours to follow ribbon cutting ceremony.
Saturday, August 18 | 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Betenbough Homes welcomes all community members to visit their newest model home during our come-and-go celebration!
- Tour our fully-decorated model home and learn about our building processes.
- Meet with our sales team to learn about Bell Farms.
- Enjoy made-to-order espresso drinks by J&B Coffee from 10 a.m. - noon and baking demonstrations and samplings by Simply Decadent from 2 – 6 p.m.
- Betenbough Homes’ in-house interior designer will be on hand for décor tips or questions about model home decor.
Bell Farms Model Home
13715 University Avenue | Lubbock, TX 79423