WE ARE OPEN & WOULD LOVE TO SERVE YOU!
To be vigilant and considerate during this time, we are continually putting procedures in place that are in accordance with ever changing CDC and government guidelines in order to keep our home buyers, homeowners and employees safe and healthy.
Our commitment to you:
- New home construction is considered an essential business and we are open to serve you! We are now offering virtual services as a possibility. Please contact us to see how we can make it possible.
- We are practicing social distancing and following all state and local guidelines that have been provided.
- All 30-day and 11-month warranty appointments are currently being scheduled at the discretion of the homeowner. Our warranty team is also still available to serve you in the event of a home warranty emergency. Submit a service request here.
- All offices and public spaces will be proactively disinfected regularly.
- All CDC and government guidelines will be practiced by Betenbough Homes and its employees.
As the COVID-19 pandemic brings changes daily, we commit to proactively adapting and communicating those changes in order to keep our home buyers, homeowners and their families, and our employees as safe as possible.
To join our country in containing COVID-19, click here to learn more about government and CDC recommendations and guidelines.