WE ARE OPEN & WOULD LOVE TO SERVE YOU!
To be vigilant and considerate during this time, we are continually putting procedures in place that are in accordance with ever changing CDC and government guidelines in order to keep our home buyers, homeowners and employees safe and healthy.
Our commitment to you:
- Now offering virtual services as a possibility! Please contact us to see how we can make it possible.
- Our New Home Centers will be limiting groups to no more than 10 in accordance with Governor Greg Abbott’s executive order.
- Proactive 30-day & 11-month warranty appointments that have not been scheduled will be postponed. However, all current warranty appointments will be kept at the discretion of the homeowner and warranty team. Our warranty team is also still available to serve you in the event of a home warranty emergency. Submit a service request here.
- All offices and public spaces will be proactively disinfected regularly.
- All CDC and government guidelines will be practiced by Betenbough Homes and its employees.
As the COVID-19 pandemic brings changes daily, we commit to proactively adapting and communicating those changes in order to keep our home buyers, homeowners and their families, and our employees as safe as possible.
To join our country in containing COVID-19, click here to learn more about government and CDC recommendations and guidelines.